Monday, 25 June 2012

"Hot" dog - kutya vacsora

Yesterday we went to a local restaurant in the "village" where I live. This wasn't my first time. But I cannot read the menu (it's in Chinese). This time I went with a friend who can read Chinese!
What was on the top of the list on the menu?
If you guessed ..... dog, you were right.
Of course, we didn't order that.
Actually it's forbidden by the government to eat dog and cat, but as usual applies on for the cities, not to small places. And even, you can find a place in the city if you hungry for a  "hot" dog.

No picture for this post. Maybe next time I take a picture of the menu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sumir Sharma said...

Kutya???
Just if you are interested, in Hindi, dog is called Kutta. Both of them sound similar. In punjabi it is called Kutya. One of a famous actor from India, Dharminder is popular for one his dialogue on a dog. Kutte, Mein Tera Koon Pee Jano ga. You dog, I will such out you blood. So, he will definitely not get a visa to China.