Why? - Miert?

Last week you couldn't find a happier person than me at my workplace. My happiness must have been so obvious that it started to bother someone. So, I was accused at my boss that I didn't work and I was just wondering around in the shop. The management decided to change my job for something stricter. From Saturday I gonna work on the checkout. Am I happy? No. Injustice always hurts me, whether happens to me or someone else.
Mult heten nem lehetett talalni nalam boldogabb szemelyt a munkahelyemen. Ugy tunik a boldogsagom tulsagosan lathato volt es zavart nemelyeket. Igy azzal vadoltak a fonokomnel, hogy nem dolgoztam es csak celtalanul setalgattam. A vezetoseg ugy dontott, hogy szigorubb munkat ad nekem. Szombattol ujra penztaroskent dolgozom. Orulok-e neki? Nem! Az igazsagtalansag mindigis bantott, akar velem vagy massal tortenik.

Comments

Popular Posts