My love

for photography started very early. I was 14 years old when I bought my first own camera from my pocket money. I wanted to capture the moments and the beauty of life. Was I successful? I am still learning how to do that. Some pictures I take are good, most of them not. When I finally take a good one it really makes me happy. These were the first pictures I really liked. My oldest nephew about 20 years ago.
A fotozas iranti szeretetem egeszen koran kezdodott. 14 eves voltam, amikor sikerult megvenni az elso sajat fenykepezogepet. Szerettem volna meorokiteni a pillanatot az elet szepsegeit. Sikerult? A mai napig tanulon, hogyan kell csinalni. Nehany kep jol sikerul, a legtobb nem. Amikor vegre sikerul az nagyon nagy oromet tud okozni. Ezek az elso kepek, ahol sikerult megorokiteni a pillanatott. A legidosebb unokaocsem kb. 20 eve.

Comments

Popular Posts