Puzzle - Fejtoro

  • Almost everybody likes shopping. So, what do you do in the shop? You looking for products, you pick them up. touch them, read the labels. My job involves changing the price tickets at the front of the products. Many times the name on the product differ from the price ticket. Here are some examples. For a while, I hadn't got any idea what these words mean. Then suddenly I got it. It's like a puzzle. Let's play. Guess what is the exact name of these products. I will tell the answer tomorrow.
  • Majdnem mindenki szeret vasarolni. Mit is csinalunk a boltban? Arukat keressunk, felvesszuk oket, megfogjuk, elolvassuk az arucimket. A munkam magaban foglalja, hogy kicsereljem az arcimkeket. Nagyon sok esetben az arcimke alig hasonlit az aru nevere. Itt van nehany pelda. Egy jo darabig, egyatalan nem tudtam, hogy nehany rovidites mit jelent. Aztan egyszercsak leesett a tantusz. Jatekra hivlak benneteket. Talajatok ki mi a termek pontos neve. Holnap megadom a valaszt.
  • Pringles rice infusion s&v (salt and vinegar)
  • Felix agail senior pouch gij. I could say this is the name of my cat: Felix Agail Senior. Actually, it sounds good. But, this simply means the followings: agail= as good as it looks, gij = gravy in jelly
  • youngs 4 sl (skinless) bl (boneless) fillets.
  • I can't remember the 4th one.

Comments

Popular Posts