Felhaborito - Outrageous

  • I haven't been the victim of fraud until now. Someone was able to use my Bank Card (or made a copy?). Day by day used it to top up his or her mobile. Thanks to Online Banking I was able to detect very quickly that some £40 missing from my account. It is not a big amount, but this is still my money, not someones !!! Today, I rushed to the bank, -I discovered the fraud yesterday-; they will transfer the missing money. They cancelled all my cards. I cannot access my account online until I receive the new ones. When I need money I have to go to the bank.
  • I'm thankful for the quick process. But this event makes me angry. How and why people do this? I would think the CHIP and PIN card is safe and impossible copy it... It looks like nothing is impossible for some wicked person.

Comments

Popular Posts