Dilema

  • ..not a big one, though. I think just for a while I should abandon my Chinese language learning. At least until I pass the English Proficiency exam. Of course, first I have to learn and practice a lot. My problem at language learning is my attitude, I am lazy. I learn only when I have the mood to do so. However, there are exceptions. I learned Spanish through my job, conversing with natives and watching TV. The biggest help was that no one spoke Hungarian around me. Most of my friends spoke English and Spanish. To tell the whole truth, I didn't want to speak Spanish outside my job and unavoidable situation for 1 year. After one year I had the confidence to have a conversation entirely in Spanish. I guess I should learn how to learn. I never had good study habits. Preparing for an exam especially not my piece of cake. Oh yes, I didn't mention why I need the Proficiency Exam. This would prove that my knowledge of English equals with a native speaker. It comes well finding an English teaching job in a foreign country.
  • on the other hand, if I stop learning Chinese I forget what I learned. But I cannot study 2 languages at the same time. I'll see what will happen. Try not to abandon entirely.
  • nem olyan nagy. Ugy gondolom, hogy egy idore felkellene fuggesztenem a kinai nyelvtanulast. Legalabbis addig amig at nem megyek az angol nyelv vizsgan (proficiency vizsga egyenlo azzal a tudassal, amivel egy muvelt anyanyelvi bir). Az a problemam a nyelvtanulassal, hogy lusta vagyok es csak akkor tanulok, amikor eppen kdevem van hozza. Persze ez nem mindig igaz, de tobbnyire all. Spanyolul ugy tanultam meg, hogy a munkam soran hasznalni kellett. Plusz Spanyolorszagban laktam, ahol senkivel nem lehetett magyarul beszelni. Ami olykor rossz volt, de nagy segitseg volt a tanulasban. Tv-t neztem sokat es helyiekkel probaltam kommunikalni. Igy tanultam meg 1 ev alatt folyekonyam beszelni. Az elejen, aztan neha neha olvasgattam a nyelvkonyvet, de szaraznak tunt. Sok nyelvtani szabaly csak azutan nyert ertelmet, miutan mar tudtam beszelni. Azt eddig nem emlitettem miert kell nekem az a vizsga. Jol jon es valahol szukseges is ahhoz, hogy angolt tanitson az ember megelheteskent egy kulfoldi orszagban.
  • A baj az, hogyha abbahagyom a kinai nyelvtanulasat, akkor elfelejtem, amit eddig tanultam. Viszont nem tudok egyszerre 2 nyelvet tanulni. Egyenlore meg nem tudom mi lesz. Meglatom hogyan megy majd....

Comments

Popular Posts