Sunday, 10 March 2013

Where are you from? - Melyik orszagbol jottel?

 I meet this question everyday, and I had to admit I hate to answer to this day by day. Not because saying where I am from is not ok for me. I have my own reasons.
1. Repeating myself bores me.
2. Chinese jump to conclusion from my answer (and others too).
3. I don't know how to answer to this question. (this should be the first one really)
Do they want to know which country was I born? Or they want to know where I lived before China?
My favourite answer: 'I am from planet earth'. or I'm from everywhere'. Strange answers, but true, and it makes me everybody's relative.
 I'm kinda fed up with being divided by race and nationality. Does it really matter where are we from?

When I tell where I lived before, the next obvious question: Which one did you like most?
Again, not an easy question. I think every country has some good and  some bad. I learnt from experience not to compare them. I did it with my first country, compared with my home country. And it just made it more difficult to accept their culture. When I stopped doing it, I started to enjoy living there.
So, my answer sounds something like this: There are many things I liked in Spain and  in England, and there are things I didn't like. Same goes to China. But, if I have to choose where I would like to live, then I choose England.


6 comments:

Dung Phan Thi My said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha quan 2 | Thiet ke nha dep tai tp hcm | Nha pho dep o quan 7 |
Biet thu dep o quan 8 | Noi that dep |
Thiet ke nha dep o tan phu |

Trinh Phạm said...

Nice Blog ! Thanks for share…
- may rua xe bosch
- may hut bui karcher
- may hut bui cong nghiep roly
- cau nang rua xe 1 tru
Mercedes Haxaco :
- xe mercedes s500
- xe mercedes gls 500
- giá xe mercedes chính hãng
- in name card bo goc
- in catalogue dep
- in bao thu quan tan phu
Thanks !!!

Sumir Sharma said...

Bea, Where are you from?
The United Kingdom.
O Great!
Thank God. Last Time I enquired it from someone. She said that she was from Mars. She was born on Saturn. Studied on Jupiter. Now she is visiting the Earth.

Aaru Garg said...

Hi Dear.
you have done great work in this post. Thanks.

The biggest Hindu festival Diwali 2017 is going to held on 19th October.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of Light.

Gajendra singh rajput said...

nice !

Also See : http://chinesegenderpredictorchart.blogspot.com/2017/10/age-according-to-chinese-gender.html

Also See : adware removal tool

Also See : How to remove search encrypt browser hijacker

khaled ali said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم